Morning Cooking Fire Downtown
By WatchDesk
November 18, 2022

At 8:16 AM, our department and first-alarm mutual aid companies were alerted for a building fire in the 200 block of Bridge Street. Smoke was reported coming from the first floor of the building.

Firefighters arrived to find smoke coming from a three-story mixed-use building. Firefighters deployed a hose line and had to force entry into the business. After making entry, firefighters determined the cause to be unattended cooking.

Prior to their arrival on the scene, units from Berwyn and Kimberton Fire Companies were advised they could go available.

Crews cleared the scene in about an hour.

Units: Ladder 65, Rescue 65
Mutual Aid: Berwyn Fire Company, Kimberton Fire Company, Liberty Steam Fire Company, Upper Providence Fire & Emergency Services, and Freedom Valley Medical Rescue