|Faulty HVAC Unit Causes Smoke Condition at Gamer's Heaven|
|November 11, 2023|
At 5:20 PM, our department was alerted for Ladder 65 to assist Kimberton Fire Company with a building fire at Gamer's Heaven in Kimberton Square, East Pikeland Township. The caller reported smelling smoke then seeing smoke from the vents.
Ladder 65-1 and Utility 65-2 responded on the assignment. Upon arrival, our crew was directed to the roof to investigate. The cause was found to be a faulty HVAC system. Power to the unit was disconnected and the unit was opened up to confirm there was no fire.
|Units:||Ladder 65-1, Utility 65-2|